The Border Canary is a nice round, well built bird 12.5 cm long with a wingspan of 20–23cm. The original Border Canary was once called the “Wee Gem. There are colour variations of green, yellow, white, cinnamon etc. Fairly easy to breed and feed with good canary mix, plus some green food and a treat of apple. Always give them grit and a bath every other day, the border canary does well in a n avery or in cages for selective breeding in a shed and it also makes a good songbird indoors.
- THE B.K.A. HAVE PRODUCED A SMALL BOOKLET ON KEEPING BIRDS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPY THE COST WOULD BE £1.50 INC POSTAGE. UK ONLY, BUY THOUGH PAY PAL OR BY CHEQUE PAYABLE TO THE B.K.A. February 3, 2020
- THE BEAUTIFUL GOUDIAN FINCH January 3, 2020
- CLEAN AND CLEAR CHECK MITE December 23, 2019
- FOR SALE BIRD CAGES £25 EACH 27 inch wide 10 deep and 13 high 4 left December 9, 2019
- MORE OF MARK BANISTERS BUDGIES December 6, 2019