This little bird is a smaller edition of the border canary and it is very popular with people who love to show birds as it is very easy to breed. In lots of cases it is used as a foster mum or a feeder for larger birds. It does well in an avery or in a shed in cages. Colours are green, white, yellow etc. Fed on mixed canary seed with grit and water, loves a bath and all sorts of greens plus apple. Breeds well when in breeding condition. For lots more info go to the fife website.
- Birds, Seed & Equipment Sale 21st November 2021 October 27, 2021
- THE B.K.A. HAVE PRODUCED A SMALL BOOKLET ON KEEPING BIRDS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPY THE COST WOULD BE £1.50 INC POSTAGE. UK ONLY, BUY THOUGH PAY PAL OR BY CHEQUE PAYABLE TO THE B.K.A. February 3, 2020
- THE BEAUTIFUL GOUDIAN FINCH January 3, 2020
- CLEAN AND CLEAR CHECK MITE December 23, 2019
- MORE OF MARK BANISTERS BUDGIES December 6, 2019