This canary is a long canary 17cm in length and stands well on a perch. People who like to show sometimes colour feed them with carophyl red but lots of people leave them alone. Colours are yellow, white, cinnamon etc, Do well in an aviary or cage in a shed or bird room as fanciers call it. Feeding them is quite easy, mixed canary, grit and fresh water.
- THE B.K.A. HAVE PRODUCED A SMALL BOOKLET ON KEEPING BIRDS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPY THE COST WOULD BE £1.50 INC POSTAGE. UK ONLY, BUY THOUGH PAY PAL OR BY CHEQUE PAYABLE TO THE B.K.A. February 3, 2020
- THE BEAUTIFUL GOUDIAN FINCH January 3, 2020
- CLEAN AND CLEAR CHECK MITE December 23, 2019
- FOR SALE BIRD CAGES £25 EACH 27 inch wide 10 deep and 13 high 4 left December 9, 2019
- MORE OF MARK BANISTERS BUDGIES December 6, 2019